Create a change management plan and communication plan of 1,050- to 1,400-words. Your plan should include the details from section I and section II outlined below.
Section I: Change Management Plan
- Identify the current formal and informal power structures in the organization. How might the power and political structure of the organization affect employee behavior?
- Identify the most appropriate and effective organizational structures for Riordan Manufacturing that will help them accomplish their planned changes.
- What are the potential effects of this selected structure on employee behavior?
- Identify characteristics of the company’s culture. What are the potential influences of the corporate culture on employee behavior?
- Identify the potential sources of resistance to change and develop strategies to manage resistance to change.
- Recommend a strategy to implement the changes over the next 12 months.
- Describe how you will evaluate the success or failure of the planned change.
Section II: Communication Plan
Create a Communication Plan for the proposed change covered in the Change Management Plan. In the Communication Plan, complete the following:
- Select the most appropriate channels to communicate the change to the employees, and explain why you selected these channels.
- Identify the potential barriers to effective communication and strategies for overcoming the barriers.
Develop a message for one of the selected communication channels. In the message, complete the following:
- Identify those areas affected by the change.
- Establish the need for the change.
- Create a sense of urgency around the change.
- Outline next steps in the change process.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 05 Apr, 2015 07:14:59