Scenario: A physician is claiming injury and damages from a hospital that notified him they were not renewing his contract for services provided. The hospital gave him a 4-month notice and stated that they were exercising this right because they wanted the department in which the physician functioned "to go in a new direction." The physician has filed notice of intention to sue.
1) As the hospital administrator, write a paper 3 pager that explores the options for defending the suit in court, going to arbitration, going to mediation, or structuring a settlement. Include the pros and cons of each option and end with a recommendation to your board of directors on which avenue to pursue.
2) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
3) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 06 Feb, 2017 01:41:15