CIS204 Unit 4 Lab Report
Directions: After completing the Unit 1 Lab Assignment, respond to the following questions. Use this template to answer the questions. Submit your lab report as instructed by your instructor.
1. What range of values in the first hextet of an IPv6 address indicates a packet is part of a multicast broadcast? (Lab 126.96.36.199)
2. Which bits of an IPv6 address represent the network portion? (Lab 188.8.131.52)
3. On lab 184.108.40.206 why can the same link-local address, FE80::1, be assigned to both Ethernet interfaces on R1?
4. What is the subnet ID of the IPv6 unicast address 2001:db8:acad::aaaa:1234/64? (Lab 220.127.116.11)
5. What is the main feature that distinguishes OSPFv3 from OSPFv2? (Lab 18.104.22.168)
6. If the OSPFv3 configuration for R1 had a process ID of 1, and the OSPFv3 configuration for R2 had a process ID of 2, can routing information be exchanged between the two routers? Why or why not? (Lab 22.214.171.124)
7. Where would you configure passive interfaces, and why? (Lab 126.96.36.199)
8. What command causes routers to stop sending and receiving Hello packets over an interface? (Lab 188.8.131.52)
9. How does EIGRP for IPv6 differ from EIGRP for IPv4? (Lab 184.108.40.206)
10. Why would you troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 and EIGRP for IPv6 separately? (Lab 220.127.116.11)
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Submitted On 05 Feb, 2017 11:37:59