Directions: After completing the Unit 1 Lab Assignment, respond to the following questions. Use this template to answer the questions. Submit your lab report as instructed by your instructor.
1. What are the indicators you may have a serial encapsulation mismatch on a serial link? (lab 188.8.131.52)
2. What are the indicators you may have an authentication mismatch on a serial link? (Lab 184.108.40.206)
3. What IOS command would you use to view real-time authentication output during troubleshooting? (Lab 220.127.116.11)
4. After reviewing the results from the show interfaces command issued in Part 2 – steps 1 and 2, what are some potential issues with the PPP links? (Lab 18.104.22.168)
5. What is a PVC and how is it used? (Lab 22.214.171.124)
6. What is the purpose of a DLCI? (Lab 126.96.36.199)
7. What purpose does the Local Management Interface (LMI) serve in a frame relay network? (Lab 188.8.131.52)
8. What information is displayed when you enter the command show frame-relay pvc? (Lab 184.108.40.206)
9. What information is displayed when you enter the command show frame-relay map? (Lab 220.127.116.11)
10. Why do ISPs offering DSL to their customers typically use PPPoE? (Lab 18.104.22.168)
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 05 Feb, 2017 11:30:54