Directions: After completing the Unit 1 Lab Assignment, respond to the following questions. Use this template to answer the questions. Submit your lab report as instructed by your instructor.
1. What are the indicators you may have a serial encapsulation mismatch on a serial link? (lab 22.214.171.124)
2. What are the indicators you may have an authentication mismatch on a serial link? (Lab 126.96.36.199)
3. What IOS command would you use to view real-time authentication output during troubleshooting? (Lab 188.8.131.52)
4. After reviewing the results from the show interfaces command issued in Part 2 – steps 1 and 2, what are some potential issues with the PPP links? (Lab 184.108.40.206)
5. What is a PVC and how is it used? (Lab 220.127.116.11)
6. What is the purpose of a DLCI? (Lab 18.104.22.168)
7. What purpose does the Local Management Interface (LMI) serve in a frame relay network? (Lab 22.214.171.124)
8. What information is displayed when you enter the command show frame-relay pvc? (Lab 126.96.36.199)
9. What information is displayed when you enter the command show frame-relay map? (Lab 188.8.131.52)
10. Why do ISPs offering DSL to their customers typically use PPPoE? (Lab 184.108.40.206)
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 05 Feb, 2017 11:30:54