Liberty University BUSI 411 Discussion Board Forum 3 thread paper writing solution
Operations Management DB3 thread
You can choose it from many different papers
- Your thread must be at least 250 words. You must choose one (1) of the following two options to complete the thread of the Discussion Board Forum:
Utilizing one of the internet search engines, find an organization that has recently implemented a new quality initiative. Discuss specifically the steps taken to implement the new process along with the expected impact to the organization and their customers. Be sure to provide any URLs you used as a reference source for your answer.
Find a topic from this module/week’s Reading & Study materials that interests you. Declare your topic to the class by posting a thread in the related Discussion Board Forum and titling it with the topic you selected. This reserves your topic so that other students cannot use it. You must declare your topic by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 5, to ensure no duplicate topics are chosen. Each student must cover a different topic; no duplication of articles or topics is allowed.
Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the topic you selected. Articles may be found on any reputable website that focuses on business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty University’s online library. Websites like “about.com,” “britanica.com,” “Wikipedia,” etc. do not constitute scholarly, academic articles and references.
Of the 3 articles you have read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles — even though you review only 1 of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace the 3 articles that relate to your topic. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
· A definition of the topic: this does not count in the 250-word minimum requirement.
· A summary, in your own words, of the selected article.
· A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and topic.
· The complete citation, in current APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 250-word requirement.
· All references must be annotated.
- Write your thread in a Word document and attach it to the forum as a new thread. Click “Submit” to publish your thread for the class.
- This Solution has been Purchased 2 time
- Average Rating for this solution is A+
- Submitted On 26 Dec, 2016 12:41:24