1. Why should you begin a case analysis with a financial analysis? When are other approaches appropriate?
2. What are common-size financial statements? What is their value to case analysis? How are they calculated?
3. When should you gather information outside a case by going to the library or using the Internet? What should you look for?
4. When is inflation an important issue in conducting case analysis? Why bother?
5. How can you learn what date a case took place?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 22 Nov, 2016 07:30:47