- Rating : 0
- Grade : No Rating
- Questions : 0
- Solutions : 0
- Blog : 0
- Earned : $21.00
This assignment will assess competency 12. Analyze climate change and the scientific evidence that supports it.
Directions: Take some time to research climate change.
(NOTE: Refer to the Library FAQ link under Course Information for directions on how to research a topic.)
- Identify scientific evidence that supports or refutes climate change.
- Discuss whether you support or do not support climate change as a human-caused event.
- Identify possible causes of climate change that are human related.
- Identify possible cause(s) of climate change that is/are not related to human activity.
- Identify the potential results of climate change.
- Suggest possible ways that humans could reduce the threat of climate change. (You must include this even if you do not agree that climate change is human driven.)
Write a persuasive article that you could post on a blog site or submit for an editorial section of a paper or website. You will want to include information on the three factors listed above. Use what you have learned to convince the audience that climate change is real and must be taken seriously.
Your work must include all references consulted or it will not be accepted. Using other’s work without citations is considered plagiarism.