- Rating : 0
- Grade : No Rating
- Questions : 0
- Solutions : 0
- Blog : 0
- Earned : $21.00
The book talks about the problem of common ownership and exploitation of resources. Think about how common ownership in the oceans impacts their quality and health.
If the United Nations took over control of the oceans, what steps could they take to improve the condition of the oceans? If you were working on this project, how could you provide equal access and be sure there is sustainable use of the ocean as a resource?
Write a plan with steps you would take to address this issue. Your plan must include:
- An overview of the problem of common ownership.
- How common ownership applies to the oceans.
- Problems or threats that common ownership presents to the oceans (at least 2).
- A description on what type of committee could be used to govern the oceans.
- What types of regulations or restrictions you would impose.
- An explanation of how you would address fair use.