Match the letter of the term on the right to the definition of that term on the left.
1. The average of the squared deviation scores from a distribution means. __b__
2. Midpoint in the distribution of numbers. __c__
3. The difference between the largest and smallest score in a distribution. __e__
4. The arithmetic average. __d__
5. The most frequently occurring value in a set of numbers. __a__
6. Determines how far away the data values are from the average. __f__
f. Standard deviation
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 23 Oct, 2016 06:16:19