Write a brief essay answering the following set of questions regarding the decision making process for members of the legislature.
Assume you are a member of the legislature and now must cast the DECIDING VOTE on a very controversial issue.
- If you knew that your personal position was contrary to that held by the majority of the people in your district, would you vote your beliefs or those of your district?
- If you were able to vote anonymously, would this change your vote? Why/why not?
- What insight does this give you regarding the concepts of a delegate or trustee
Write a brief essay answering the following set
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 27 May, 2016 03:08:39
One of the most important responsibilities a Member...