Case Study: Selection of an Information Technology Platform
Read Case Study I-1 entitled “IMT Custom Machine Company, Inc.: Selection of an Information Technology Platform” on pages 116-127 in your textbook, Managing Information Technology.
Then write a debriefing report that includes the “pros” and “cons” of the four options presented to the vice president and division manager in the case study. Include a recommendation for the one of the four options you feel would be the most appropriate solution. If none of the four options is the appropriate solution, recommend a new option.
In your response remember to address the following:
- How well staff is able to handle the option
- Key applications and their ability to work with the type of system
- Tools available that work with the type of system
- Stability of vendor[s]
- Consistency with business group strategies and vision
- Budget and capacity planning
- Software licensing
Your report should be 4-5 pages in length and well-written. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, please review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 16 May, 2016 08:52:22