BTM7303 Research Methods Week 8 Quarry mining industry in Calabar, Nigeria
For this assignment, you will build on your assignment last week to further explore how you might examine your research problem using a quantitative methodology. Respond to the following questions:
· Please restate the research problem, purpose, and research questions you developed previously and incorporate any faculty feedback as appropriate. This week, be sure to also include hypotheses for each of your research questions.
· How might surveys be used to answer your research questions? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using surveys to collect data?
· How might you use an experiment or quasi-experiment to answer your research questions? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using (quasi)experiments to collect your data?
· It is also important to consider how you might analyze the potential data you collect and factors that could affect those analyses. Specifically, what are Type I and Type II errors? How might these impact your study? What is statistical power? How might this impact your study? What steps can you take ahead of time to help avoid issues related to Type I & II errors as well as power?
- This Solution has been Purchased 2 time
- Submitted On 09 May, 2016 05:42:42