Aristotle maintains that the highest good is ‘happiness’ (‘eudaimonia’ in Greek). Please write an essay about Aristotle’s concept of eduaimonia that answers the following questions:
- What, in your own words, does Aristotle mean by ‘eudaiomonia’?
- For Aristotle, does the highest good of happiness include those moments when you experience intense pleasure? Why or why not?
- If, for Aristotle, eudaimonia is not simply a matter of experiencing pleasure, what else might it involve?
ARISTOTLE CONCEPT OF EDUINMONIA
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 08 Jan, 2015 11:02:11
Other Related Solutions