The History Of Entrepreneural Crime Criminology Essay
Entrepreneurial crime as a concept refers to punishable acts which are committed by individuals in controlling positions within corporations, using the resources and power deriving from the corporate form as a vehicle to achieve ends which benefit the entrepreneur personally.
Research an entrepreneurial crime that has taken place in the last year and write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
2. Discuss how the psychological characteristics of individuals and accounting opportunities for omission(s) may have contributed to the commission of the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
3. Analyze the cost of Sarbanes-Oxley in regulating the white-collar crime you researched and evaluate its impact on the “free market.”
4. Compare and contrast the adjudication of the white-collar crime you researched as a criminal action versus a civil action.
5. Determine whether agencies that are vested with statutory powers of investigation and imposition of penalties should choose a non-adversarial approach to regulation, as well as how your determination would have impacted the crime you researched.
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 09 Feb, 2016 10:23:19