ECON 210 Phase 4 DB
Choose a developing country, and discuss its economic growth in the last 2–3 years. Include the following information:
· Identify its growth in output per capita and in population growth.
· Is it an open or closed economy?
· Identify its comparative advantage and whether it is involved in trade.
· Identify the country's type of economy—how its economy is a market, command, or mixed economy.
· Is the country's foreign exchange overvalued or undervalued? Has the central bank intervened in the foreign exchange market on behalf of the country's currency valuation?
· Using the information you gathered, discuss whether you believe the country is on a good course of economic growth and whether the macroeconomic policies are helping achieve this growth.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 24 Jan, 2016 04:01:34