Answers should be approximately 125 words each or two to three paragraphs each and have APA citations at the end of each answer.
1. Compare the embryos of chickens, humans and fish, and describe in detail how pharyngeal arches show a shared evolutionary past?
2. Explain how reproductive barriers result in the development of different species.
3. Explain what is meant by the statement, evolution does not have a goal.
4. Explain why you would or would not expect evolution to proceed more quickly in a rapidly changing environment. Be sure to address all five agents of evolutionary change in your response.
5. Explain, using the illustrations on page 157 of your text, why penicillin, once a widely used and effective antibiotic, is now no longer effective against penicillin-resistant bacteria. (see attachment) I will add the citation for the attachment.
- This Solution has been Purchased 3 time
- Submitted On 24 Dec, 2014 11:01:11