Focus of the Final Paper
Write an 8 to 10 page Case Analysis of the following article (which can be found in the Ashford Online ProQuest database):
Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
1) Complete summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
2) Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems. Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using 3 to 5 academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
3) State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide support using concepts from your research and personal experience.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 23 Jan, 2016 08:26:09
No related solution exists