Week 1 Written Assignment
Following completion of your readings, complete exercises 35 and 37 in the “Real World Applications” section on page 230 of Mathematics in Our World.
For each exercise, specify whether it involves an arithmetic sequence or a geometric sequence and use the proper formulas where applicable. Format your math work as shown in the Week One Assignment Guide and be concise in your reasoning. Plan the logic necessary to complete the exercise before you begin writing. For an example of the math required for this assignment, please review the Week One Assignment Guide.
The assignment must include (a) all math work required to answer the problems as well as (b) introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
· Your introduction should include three to five sentences of general information about the topic at hand.
· The body must contain a restatement of the problems and all math work, including the steps and formulas used to solve the problems.
· Your conclusion must comprise a summary of the problems and the reason you selected a particular method to solve them. It would also be appropriate to include a statement as to what you learned and how you will apply the knowledge gained in this exercise to real-world situations.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 24 Dec, 2014 06:37:06