Bellow are list of organizations you can choose to write about.
1. WHO- World Health Organization.
2. UEFA-Union of European Football Associations/ FIFA -Federation of international football association.
3. African development bank.
or any other big organization you can write great about.
You will have to use this organization for the outline and then write the final paper . Similarity index(plagiarism) should be below 15 percent. and in APA format. times new roman 12 font.
I do want a neat work please, no plagiarism because I will check before accepting. Thank you for your help.
Term Paper Outline:
Please use the Term Paper Template to submit your proposed Final Term Paper for this assignment
Submit your Term Paper Outline in a Word file for grading.
Term Paper Outline Instructions
1. Download the Term Paper Templates from the Term Paper folder under Course Materials.
2. Customize the title page for your own paper, being sure to include the name of the organization you are analyzing in your title.
3. For each major section of the paper, you need to customize the sub-headings. You may add additional sub-headings, as needed, but each section must have a minimum of three sub-headings, except for the Recommended Improvement section, which must have a minimum of five sub-headings. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that I know what content you intend to cover in each sub-heading. Refer to the “Tips Regarding the Content of Each Section of the Term Paper” on the next page for a general idea about what should be covered in each section.
4. (Optional) Add a brief paragraph after each sub-heading, describing the specific content that you plan to cover in that section of your term paper. This is not a required part of your Term Paper Outline, but would allow me to understand more about what you are intending to cover in each section so that I can provide more specific feedback to you.
Final Term Paper:
Submit your Final Term Paper in a Word file for grading.
General Instructions for working with the Term Paper Template:
1. All words in brackets [ ] will eventually be deleted and replaced with your own words. Make sure you delete the brackets, too.
2. The major section headings (which are all centered) should not be altered. These will be the same in everyone’s term paper. However, you will customize the sub-headings according to your own content.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
1. Customize the title page for your own paper. This includes editing the “Running Head” in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. If you don’t know how to edit a header in Word, Google for instructions on how to edit a header in the version of Word you are using and follow the instructions.
2. For each major section of the paper, you need to customize the sub-headings. You may add additional sub-headings, as needed, but each section must have a minimum of three sub-headings, except for the Recommended Improvement section, which must have a minimum of five sub-headings. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that I know what content you intend to cover in each sub-heading.
3. Write a 150-250 word abstract for your term paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper Template). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
4. Write the introductory paragraphs of your term paper (on p. 3 of the Term Paper Template) underneath the title of your paper. The introductory paragraphs should be at least one page long. These paragraphs should provide the reader with an overview of the organization you are analyzing.
5. Ultimately your paper will have no less than fourteen pages of content not to include the cover page, bibliography or any appendices.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 14 Nov, 2015 01:38:29