Watch Why to Believe in Others and in 250 – 300 words, supporting your comments with scholarly references,
• Discuss Empowerment and Empowerment Theory, The Strengths Perspective, and Resiliency and why this focus is a vital concept in the Generalist Practice.
• Discuss how the understanding of this focus intersects with working with diverse groups and populations, particularly those who are oppressed.
• How can a focus on strengths enable an individual, group or other system to cope with adversity and survive?
Of all the theories (field, social exchange, learning psychoanalytic, systems, empowerment, and feminist), which one helps you understand best how groups function? In 250 – 300 words, discuss your rationale for selecting this theory and the concepts of the theory that make it seem most relevant to your understanding. Support your comments with a minimum of one reference from scholarly sources
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Submitted On 04 Dec, 2014 05:39:31