Reality Check Paper
- From Psychology, Clinical Psychology
- Due on 25 Apr, 2021 11:59:00
- Asked On 23 Apr, 2021 10:43:31
- Due date has already passed, but you can still post solutions.
Question posted by
- Rating : 0
- Grade : No Rating
- Questions : 41
- Solutions : 0
- Blog : 0
- Earned : $0.00
- Get your supplies ready
- Print off the Illusions and Ambiguity PPT download
- Have a stop watch (or wrist watch with a 2nd hand) available
- Use the Reality Scoring Sheet to Take Notes
- Client -- Set aside a time (with client) to administer this evaluation
- Gather Data:
- Show each picture (while hiding clue at bottom) Ask "what do you see?"
- Record the 1st answer
- Ask, "can you see anything else?
- After one minute, give he clue such as "old lady, young lady"
- Record time from giving clue to 2nd response, NOTE interesting comments
- Debrief with client
- Ask client about how he.she felt in the beginning, when he.she couldn't see anything or could only see one thing
- What did the client find the most helpful in deciphering illusions into reality?
- Tally the Data:
- How many correct 1st responses (either response is considered correct)
- How many clues were required before a 2nd response was given?
- What slide took the longest to decipher?
- Write report (this is what you will be graded on)
- Intro - focus on reality and how the brain interprets it
- Summary -- reality and how one specific client interpreted the reality of illusion
- Be sure to include some anecdotes (comments made by client) to add the human touch
- Use APA format
[Solved] Reality check paper
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Submitted On 25 Apr, 2021 04:41:54
Answer posted by
- Rating : 14
- Grade : A+
- Questions : 1
- Solutions : 90
- Blog : 0
- Earned : $223.10
Get your supplies ready
Print off the Illusions and Ambiguity PPT d...
Other Related Questions
No related question exists