Topic – Community Development
- To learn to find and analyze research to assist in examination of critical social problems.
- To learn to apply research to the development of responses to critical social problems.
- To learn and develop skills for writing scholarly papers in the APA style.
- These papers will be written on an article of your choosing on the assigned topic.
- Must be from a Peer Reviewed Journal (research).
- Research* what is considered a “Peer Reviewed Journal”.
- Article must present a research study with findings applicable to your topic.
*There are several search engines that focus on academic (scholarly) writing –I like “Google Scholar”
Find 5 articles from your research that fit the requirements of the short paper above.
- You will list the articles in the bibliography of your Short Paper using the appropriate APA style.
- Select one of these articles about which you write you Short Paper for submission.
- Follow the Short Paper Instructions in the “Writing Tools” module.
- 2 pages in length–the goal is to be clear and concise.
- 1 inch margins –top, bottom, left, and right
- 5 spacing
- 11 point
- Calibri font