The following restrictions on the data were discussed in the initial meeting:
- Customer Height will be measured in inches
- Sport Type is either basketball, hockey, football, or soccer
- Food Type is either drink, snack, or main dish
- Restaurant Type is either concession stand or sit down restaurant
- The Departments are Ticketing, Food Service, Gift Shop, Maintenance, and Security
- Multiple food orders occurred on March 17th, 2020.
- All events and orders occurred in 2020.
Implement the database in MySQL. Specifically, write a SQL script to do the following:
a. Create the Tables. Each Table must have a Primary Key constraint, Foreign Key
constraints where applicable, and other constraints as written in the table
the below code is wrong what did I do wrong
reate table Customer(CustomerID INTEGER(7) not null, C_FName varchar(20) not null,C_Lname varchar(30) not null,C_Height INTEGER(7) not null,SeasonPass_ID INTEGER not null,primary key(CustomerID) ,foreign key(SeasonPass_ID) references SeasonPass(SeasonPassID) );