Living Legacy – American Radio Works
Instructions: Listen to the Documentary entitled Living Legacy on the American Radio Works
website. I expect to write four pages to answer the questions below (around 1250 words).
1. What is the “black experience” offered at an HBCU according to the participants in the
documentary? Do you think that is what you get here at School?
2. What is the downside of the “black experience”? What is your personal view of the balance?
3. What do you think about the place of the history of HBCUs in how you develop as a business
student and then the business person? Could it be detrimental to your development and your ability to
get started in your career?
4. How well prepared do you think you will be for the business world when you graduate from graduate
at university? Are there things you think you should be getting here in preparation that you are not
getting? Be specific.
5. What do you think about the future of HBCUs as institutions of higher education?
6. Do you expect to give money back to School when you are successful? (I will not report your
answer to anyone!)
***** Please check the Plagiarism 0 %
***** Each question have the reference.